10 Safety Tips for Charging an Electric Scooter
The two very important parts of an electric scooter are the battery and the motor. The battery provides a steady stream of power to the motor, which enables the electric scooter to move forward. When the battery is low, we need to recharge the battery. Here are 10 safety tips for charging the battery of an electric scooter.
How to charge an electric scooter?
Charging an electric scooter is very simple. Taking Gyroor X8 as an example, the picture below shows how to charge an electric scooter.
Step 1: Open the charging cover.
Step 2: Plug in the charging plug.
Step 3: Plug the charger into the wall socket.
Step 4: When charging is complated, outplugin the charger and close the charging cover.
The charger indicator shows red for charging status and green for fully charged status.
10 Tips for electric scooter battery charging
Below are 10 tips about electric scooter battery charging, including charging tips, safety tips, etc.
- Before first use, please charge it at least 4-5 hours in proper temperature and environment.
- In order to extend the battery life to the utmost, please charge it every month or two days after riding it.
- Please charge the battery in time. Failure to charge in time will damage the battery. Over time, the battery capacity will gradually run out, eventually leading to battery over-discharge.
- Please use the battery, charger and data cable provided by the original manufacturer to avoid the danger of overcharging the battery.
- Please ensure that the charger and cable are properly connected in a well-ventilated environment.
- Pleae use it under dry conditions.The charger or cable must not come into contact with water, otherwise it may cause electric shock. Do not touch the charger or cable with wet hands.
- If there is any malfunction during charging, please unplug it immediately.
- Please make sure unplug from the plug end, not from the cable.
- Please do not make the charger or cable come into with sharp or hot articles.
- Please make regular check with the charger and its cable to avoid emergency.
- If there is obviout damage of the charger or cable, please do not use the charger any more, and contact us for exchange.
- Please do not repair the battery, charger or cable yourself.
- If you have any questions during the charging process, please feel free to contact Gyroor.
Charged items are always dangerous. For your safety, please strictly parameterize the user manual for operation.
lascia un commento
I commenti verranno approvati prima di essere visualizzati.