Hoverboards are becoming more and more popular during short trips. Every time I see others riding, I always feel very cool. So there are often questions about whether this is suitable for me, is there any weight requirement, can I ride if I am too fat? And is this easy to ride hoverboard?
Below let’s talk something about the hoverboard with weight.
1. Do Adults Ride Hoverboards?
Yes, but it is most suitable for kids or light adults because the maximum load capacity is about 220 lbs. The hoverboard is equipped with LED lights around the wheels and other parts of the chassis, suitable for young people who may want a bright and colorful riding experience. It also integrates a Bluetooth speaker, which can play music while riding.
2. Can You Be Too Light For A Hoverboard?
Most hoverboards have a lowest weight at 20 kg (44 lbs), but this weight is (sometimes) not enough to push the label down enough to properly engage the sensor. The first thing that can cause your hoverboard to shake or vibrate is that the rider is too light for the hoverboard.
3. What Happens If Your Too Heavy For A Hoverboard?
Basically, continuing to ride on an overweight hoverboard will increase the chances of failure even when you are riding, resulting in accidents and some unnecessary injuries. You should also remember that your hoverboard is not a tool for transporting heavy objects.
4. Is There A Hoverboard That Holds 300lbs?
Some hoverboard manufacturers produce off-road hoverboards (heavy duty hoverboard) that can carry people over 250lbs and 300lbs for safe riding. It has a wide pedal and amazing load-bearing capacity, and some can even withstand up to 420 pounds.
5. Best Hoverboard For Heavy Duty Adults
The Gyroor hoverboard family has been committed to producing safe, fun and easy-to-use hoverboards. The Gyroor Warrior 8.5-inch all-terrain off-road hoverboard is no exception.
This heavy duty hoverboard is made of a perfect combination of metal and aluminum, making it strong and durable. Also designed for big people.
The Gyroor Warrior 8.5” hoverboard has passed all safety tests and passed UL 2272 certification, so you don’t need to worry.
Gyroor Warrior is equipped with 8.5-inch tires and two 350-watt motors, whether it is on dirt, grass, gravel or wet surfaces, it can provide smooth all-terrain riding.
This hoverboard is also equipped with LED lights and built-in high-quality music speakers, allowing music lovers to play your favorite music while riding. very cool!
- Motors: two 350 watt motors
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Maximum climbing angle: 30 degrees
- Speed: 9.95 mph
- Battery: 4.0Ah/36V lithium ion battery
- Charging time: 1.5 to 2 hours to fully charge
- Charging voltage: AC100 to 240V/50-60Hz charging
- Dimensions: 29.6 inches x 9.9 inches x 8.8 inches
- Certification: UL 2272 certified hoverboard
- Maximum load: 265 lbs adults.
- Material: made of metal and aluminum
- Bluetooth speakers: provide professional Bluetooth speakers
- Tire: 8.5 inch rubber solid tire
- LED lights: colorful LED lights
- Waterproof: IP54 grade waterproof
- Range: 7.5-9.5 miles when fully charged
Gyroor warrior is not saled on website, you can buy Gyroor Y1 Pro or get it on amazon.
After reading this article, do you want to have your own hoverboard? All Gyroor hoverboards are UL2272 Certified, and we provide 1 year warranty for the hoverboard and 6 months warranty for the boverboard battery.